If you’re craving for something sweet after a savory meal. Here’s a quick and heavenly dessert to make.
– 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
– 1 cup cubed butterscotch bar
– 1/2 cup caramel syrup/sauce
– whipped cream for topping
– whole almonds, optional
1. In a tall glass, layer caramel syrup, butterscotch bar and ice cream. Keep layering until glass is half full.
2. Add in almonds or desired nuts. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel sauce.
You can also use other flavor of ice cream and different variety of nuts.