This pasta dish is guilt-free and healthy to eat. Pair it with crusty baguettes or French bread. Quick and easy meal to prepare.
– 4oz. spaghetti
– 3 cups fresh basil leaves
– 2 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
– 1/2 cup walnuts
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in a large pot until al dente. Rinse the noodles very well in cold water so that they no longer stick together. Set aside.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
3. Pour over pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top of desired.