Pink Lemonade Margarita made with tequila! Delicious!
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnie
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila
- 1 lime, wedged
- 3 (12 ounce) can of cold water
- Salt to rim the glasses
- Ice cubes – or crushed ice
Note: You can just use the emptied can of frozen lemonade once poured into the pitcher. Use it to measure the cold water as well as the tequila that will be used in the recipe.
- In a pitcher, pour the thawed frozen lemonade.
- Add the cold water, measuring using the can of frozen margarita.
- Add the tequila, measuring using the can of frozen margarita.
- Add the half of can with Grand Marnier, measuring using the can of frozen margarita as well.
- Stir well and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- You can also serve it with ice to make a frozen version.
- To serve, prepare salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!