Cooking for your love ones is a sweet thing to do. So whip up these easy pork recipe.
– 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin, cut into strips
– 1/2 cup all purpose flour
– 1/2 cup lite butter
– 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
– 1 medium size onion, chopped
– 1/4 cup button mushroom, chopped
– 1/2 cup pork broth
– 1 cup all-purpose cream
– 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
– 1 cup tomato sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, add if desired
– salt and pepper, to taste
– 1/2 cup quickmelt cheese or cream cheese
1. Put 1 1/2 cup of water in a pot, add pork, pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to boil until tender. Remove the pork and set aside the pork broth.
2. Coat pork strips with flour. Brown in 1/4 cup butter. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic, onions, mushrooms, in remaining 1/4 cup of butter. Add back pork and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cook pasta al dente. Serve over pasta or rice.
Options: May use sirloin strips or chicken breasts.