Make your own coffee coolers that is color red and refreshingly good. Coffee, whether with caffeine or decaffeinated, contains the same amount of antioxidants.
– 2 tbsp coffee powder
– ½ cup brown sugar
– ¼ cup water
– 3 cups cold water
– 1 cup orange juice
– 1 piece orange, cut into sections
– Grenadine syrup
Crushed or cubed ice
1. Prepare sugar syrup by combining brown sugar and water. Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved completely. Set aside to cool.
2. In a pitcher, dissolve Coffee powder in 3 cups of water. Pour in orange juice and add orange sections.
3. Sweeten with prepared sugar syrup according to taste.
4. Add ice and 1 tbsp grenadine before serving. Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves for presentation.
You can also use your favorite fruit as garnish.