This irresistible baked Chicken dish brings a delightful taste right on everyone’s plate. Perfect to serve with your family and friends.
1 large whole chicken
200 g minced pork
1 carrot, finely chopped
1/2 cup green peas
3 pcs chorizo, finely chopped
1 cup bread crumbs
1 onion, finely chopped
4 stalks spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbsps pickle relish
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 hard-boiled eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
• Season chicken inside and out with salt and freshly ground black pepper and pour in evaporated milk, set aside in room temperature for 2 hrs.
• Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl, except for the hard boiled eggs, lemon and butter.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Put stuffing into the cavity placing hard boiled eggs in the center. Pull the excess skin of the chicken and sew the opening or secure with a toothpick.
• Mix butter and lemon, this will be used for basting the chicken.
• Bake chicken breast-up for an hour or until chicken is cooked through, basting it with the butter-lemon mixture every 15 or 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let stand for at least 15 minutes prior to slicing and serving.