12 ounce salmon fillet
2 stems broccolini
1 ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
1/3 cup honey
¾ cup soy sauce
½ teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons canola oil
* In a saucepan, let the honey and soy sauce simmer on medium heat while stirring for about 5 minutes or until honey is dissolved.
* Add in the ginger and stir for 1 minute then simmer until thick. Transfer to a small bowl to cool. Set aside.
* Marinate the fish in teriyaki sauce for 20 minutes.
* Discard the marinade, set a skillet on medium heat then pour oil to cook the fish to golden brown or desired doneness. Add the broccolini on the skillet and let it wilt a little, about a minute.
* Transfer the fish and broccolini on a serving plate then sprinkle sesame seeds.