Traditional meal which has its origins in the Campania region. Capers, olives, anchovies, garlic and tomato – wonderful way to use your home-canned tomatoes for a taste of summer in the chilly months.
Preparation time: 25min> Cooking time: 15minutes> Ready in: 40 minutes
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 375 g of peeled tomatoes
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 20 olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 pinch of red pepper
- 500 g of spaghetti
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water.
- Meanwhile, fry garlic in oil and add the tomatoes that are cut into small pieces then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped anchovies, passata (pureed tomato), capers, olives and chilli. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the sauce spaghetti cooked al dente and blow them up for 1-2 minutes before serving