Beat the clock and say goodbye to stress with this super yummy homemade spicy corned beef in puff pastry. So simple yet fast to make. Serve whenever you are hungry.
1 (380 gram) can corned beef
1 small onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 small tomato, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
3 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
3 sheets puff pastry
1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoon water
* Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion, until translucent. Add in tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add in corned beef, cook for another 3 minutes.
* Transfer corned beef in a bowl. Add chili flakes, hot sauce, and cheese. Mix and blend well. Set aside.
* Preheat 380°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
* Cut puff pastry sheets into 16 (4-5 inch) round or squares. Fill each pastry with 1 1/2 tablespoon of corned beef mixture. Fold the edges and seal with the tip of the fork. Brush each pastry with egg wash.
* Arrange puff pastry on the prepared tray. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown. About 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! You can keep the leftovers in the fridge and reheat it anytime you need a snack.