Wow everyone with this simple yet appetizing Tuna Nachos dish. A mixture of Asian and Western cuisine that would surely satisfy your taste.
– 1 pound fresh ahi tuna steak
– 1/2 cup kikkoman soy sauce or any brand
– 1/4 cup green onions,chopped
– 2 tablespoon ginger, minced
– 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
– 2 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1 lime
– 1 avocado, diced
– tortilla chips
For Sriracha mayo:
– 3 tablespoon Japanese mayo or American mayo
– 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce or hot sauce
– 1 teaspoon lime juice
1. In a frying pan, toast sesame seeds on medium heat for 3 minutes until mostly golden.
2. In a bowl mix together toasted sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil,green onions, ginger, red pepper flakes,and the juice of one lime (about 1 tablespoon)
3 slice tuna steak into strips lengthwise and chop into 1/4 inch cubes.
4. Add tuna in prepared soy sauce mixture, coat it evenly. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Remove tuna from the refrigerator and add in the avocado cubes. The tuna will have a slightly brownish color from the soy sauce. But don’t worry it is still fresh.
6. For Sriracha mayo, mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha and lime juice until smooth.
7. Use spoon to ladle tuna sashimi over tortilla chips and garnish with prepared spicy mayo.
Can also add some veggies like lettuce, tomato or cucumber if desired.