Melted strawberry ice cream has never been this good!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Whipped cream
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the chocolate chips and dip the top of four mugs into the chocolate.
- Set aside, allowing chocolate to harden.
- In a medium pot, whisk together the butter, sugar, and ice cream over medium high heat until melted.
- Whisk in the water, one cup at a time until your favorite texture/flavor is achieved.
- Heat just until steaming.
- Pour into chocolate-rimmed mugs. Garnish with a dollop of whipping cream and a sprinkling of chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve with your favorite bite-sized cookies for dipping.