Beat the heat with this healthful and refreshing drink filled with milk and fruits. The calcium from the milk and fiber from fresh fruits absorbs some fats in the intestines, helping you to manage your weight.
• 2 to 3 cups assorted fruits (strawberries, pineapple, mango, apples, peaches, grapes)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoon honey or sugar (optional)
• 1 cup low fat milk
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt
• 2 cups crushed ice
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass with straw and garnish with your favorite fruit.
You can also put some green vegetables like cucumber, kale, broccoli and ashitaba leaves.