This cold soup is perfect to serve in hot days. Perfect combination of peaches and cream complement each other.
– 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
– 1 tablespoon white onion, chopped
– 1 cup fresh milk
– 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
– 1 cup drained canned sliced peaches, divided
– 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1. In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook about 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add milk, peaches and yogurt.
2. Pour into blender and blend at medium speed until smooth.
3. Return mixture to saucepan. Gradually stir in all-purpose cream. Cook over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until hot, but do not boil.
4. Pour into medium-size bowl. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve into individual bowls and garnish with peach slices.
You could also put some croutons if desired. Happy eating!