1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in cubes
1 ¼ teaspoons grated ginger
1/3 cup honey
¾ cup soy sauce
½ teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons canola oil
½ cup flour
½ cup water
Boiled eggs and veggies (side dish)
1 cup Japanese rice (for serving)
* In a saucepan, let the honey and soy sauce simmer on medium heat while stirring for about 5 minutes or until honey is dissolved.
* Add in the ginger and stir for 1 minute then transfer to a small bowl. Set Aside.
* Roll pork on flour until evenly coated. In a skillet, fry coated pork with canola oil until golden brown.
* Add in the soy sauce mixture and water, bring to a boil while stirring until thick.
* Place on top of rice, dash some sesame seeds on top, and add eggs and vegetables as side dish before serving. Enjoy!