Quick and easy salad to put together that uses just a couple of ingredients. Juicy cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumber and gooey avocado with red onion and a little minced parsley as well. Toss with a simple red wine vinaigrette and the salad is ready in under 15 minutes. Quick, easy and healthy!
- 1½ cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 peeled and seeded then diced cucumber
- 1 diced avocado
- 4 oz cubed feta cheese
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handle or 2 tbs minced parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add to bowl.
- Peel and seed one cucumber and dice.
- Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the
- avocado from the peel. Cube fetaAdd everything to a bowl.
- Add minced red onion and minced parsley to the bowl
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper
- then pour over salad.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up.
Serve immediately and enjoy!