This fun snack shows that quick and simple doesn’t mean plain and boring. Don’t be afraid to try different fillings– ham and roast chicken work just as well!
– 4 (10-inch) flour or wheat tortillas
– 1 (8-ounce) bar cream cheese
– 1 (180 grams) can tuna in oil, drained
– 1/2 cup chopped canned pimiento
– 1 small green or red bell pepper, chopped
– 1/2 cup creamy yogurt or sour cream
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Place tortilla on a clean surface and spread 1/4 of the cream cheese on top. Mix yogurt with cayenne pepper and spread to tortilla.
2. Top with 1/4 of the tuna. Sprinkle pimiento, bell pepper and green onions on top. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roll into a log put in the oven toaster, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until warm. Then sliced into bite-sized pieces, about 2- inch thick. Repeat with remaining ingredients. You can also eat it immediately after rolling, without heating.
You can also squeeze some lemon juice on top.
Serve and enjoy!