Looking for a delicious Holiday Treat? Try these Winter White Cookies! Easy, no bake and freezer friendly! Ideal for Holidays and can be serve as a simple dessert anytime you want!
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Additional graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup fine dried coconut
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 2 ½ cups mini marshmallow
- ¾ cup melted butter
- On a medium-low heat, put together the ¾ melted butter, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and ¾ sugar in a saucepan. Constantly stirring, cook it until the sugar is dissolved well for about a couple of minutes.
- Once the mixture is dissolved, whisk in the beaten eggs and cook it for about a minute then remove it from the heat quickly then stir in the graham crumbs, the mini marshmallow and the dried coconut
- Using 9×13 baking pan, line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, lightly grease. Then, line the bottom of the baking pan with the graham crackers, you can cut it to fit it in.
- After which, spread the prepared dissolved mixture evenly on the crackers and set it for a couple of hours or overnight by chilling it.
- Combine the whipping cream, powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Take out your chilled cookie bars then top it with the prepared whipped cream, you can cut it in square then serve.